Snacking on the Go
During the semester, it's always tough to carry or find good snack options around campus. Although there are options, it may be challenging depending on when your classes are scheduled. For me, I always try to wake up a little bit early each day, that way I can pack all of the snacks I need for the day at my apartment. I believe whey protein powder, protein bars, almonds, or vegetables are the best options of foods to carry around for yourself. Depending on when your classes are, or when you have a break may determine when and how you snack. Do you have enough time to go get a bigger meal for lunch, or do you have a quick ten minutes? If you only have ten minutes, chances are a quick snack like a protein bar is your best option! Keep it simple, and keep it healthy,
Comments
Post a Comment